A power bank is able to offer you power until the mains comes back on. The major advantage of a power bank is that it is able to give you the freedom to charge a battery when there are no other options. Power banks are always handy and this is why they are becoming increasingly popular among users
Benefits of Using Power Banks stated by Chipman:
- It's very useful when you have a power cut at your home or no electricity area.
- Universal Cell phone battery charger
- Faster charging because these are high powered devices.
- It can be recharged easily by attaching to any USB port.
- Power banks are always giving freedom to use the smartphone without worrying about its battery.
Shell Material: Plastic
Charging Devices: Electronic Devices
Input Interface: Micro USB
Battery Type: Li-polymer Battery
Features: Built-in Cables
Battery Capacity: 10000mAh
Supports Solar Energy: No
Support Quick Charge Technology: No
Output Interface: Double USB
Type: Portable Power Bank
Feature:: Power Bank 10000mAh With Digital Display
USB Output 1:: 5V/1A
USB Output 2:: 5V/2.1A