Baby Sling Wrap Babyback Carrier Ergonomic Infant Strap Porta
The Boba Baby Wrap in Classic Grey is an easy choice for gender neutral style that is calming and meditative.
- 95% Cotton allows for airflow and easy care and long-term durability. Like your favorite T-Shirt, cotton is a natural fiber that we all know and love!
- 5% Spandex gives your wrap a small amount of stretch. Like your favorite yoga pants, Spandex gives your wrap the ability to form to your body and your baby.
- Easy to tie - There is just one way to tie your Boba Baby Wrap making this the no-guess choice for carrying your baby. Each time you wrap your child, you're creating the perfect Ergonomic Seat that will keep your baby in the correct posture for healthy hip development.
- With each Boba Wrap you get so much more than just a baby carrier! The Wrap comes with Boba's full support - our babywearing education team is kind and knowledgeable and ready to help. We stand by our product 100%.
- Comfortably wraps babies from birth to 35 pounds
- 95% cotton with a touch of spandex to retain its shape
- Hands-free comfort to explore the world together
- One Size Fits All - creates a custom fit every time you tie
- No guess tying method! Tie to your body and our intelligent fabric will cling perfectly to the contours of your baby- no guessing how much space to leave
- French Terry has the perfect amount of give to provide stretch and flexibility. No pressure points, just sweet relief!
Find the Center of Your Wrap
Unfurl your Wrap and admire the 5 yards of lovely fabric!
Find the green Boba tag near the center and position it over your heart.
Pro Tip: Bunch up 2/3 of the width of the wrap - this will make the next step a little easier!
Make an X in the Back
Bring the panels over each shoulder creating an X on your back.
The flatter you make the fabric, the better the weight distribution.
Check our Instagram for cool tips on how to style the wrap!
Cross in the Front, Under the Panel
Tuck the ends of your wrap under the center panel and cross them.
Give the ends a tug to tighten before creating the X if the wrap is loose.
Function Highlight: The X that you create in the front is what forms the seat for your Little one!
Tie a Knot!
Tie a knot! You don't need to tie a lot!
You can tie in the front, back or on the side.
Style Tip: If you have a lot of extra fabric, a bow on the side is a great way to use the extra fabric. This also keeps the knot out of your way.