2PCS Universal Garage Door Remote 433mhz Electric Cloning Control Key Fob Opener
- 100% brand new and high-quality made.
- This is a fixed frequency remote cloner (433mhz) for copying 99.99% of the common fixed codes.
- The remote control adopts RF technology with long range distance and stable signal. Distance is up to 50-100 meters.
- Widely used in industrial control and security fields, such as light, motor, remote controller, wireless security alarm, wireless door alarm, wireless controller, etc.
- Wireless remote control suitable for various intelligence control system such as electric gate, garage door, machine, etc.
- With 3 programmable function keys. Single key operation folir each password. It can be flexibly configured.
- 2x Cloning Remotes.
- 1x User Manual.
This product is a 4-button RF remote control, the frequency is 433.92MHz. RF remote control is widely used, such as garage door remote control, electric curtain remote control. There are four buttons and a red LED on the front of the product.
433MHz is a commonly used frequency band for all types of equipment that require little power, such as garage door openers, headphones, baby phones and remote controls. Also many inexpensive transmitters and receivers for switching devices and light dimmers operate on the 433MHz band.
In most cases, a universal remote should work with the most popular brands of openers on the market.
Radio frequencies are measured in megahertz (MHz). The most common garage door remote frequencies are 300 MHz, 310 MHz, 315 MHz, 318 MHz or 390 MHz. The frequency of the garage door remote or operator will be printed somewhere on the device. For remotes, frequency labels are usually found on or near the battery cover.
Package handling takes 1 business day at our warehouse, and Shipping Time 3-7 business days. We accept returns, check our Refund policy.